The DCS Training Center, located in Tillett Hall Room 118, is a technology-enhanced space used for workshops, consultations, one-on-one training, meetings, select classes, review sessions, presentations, video conferences, and other events that require special technology. It also serves as a pilot classroom where DCS can test its designs and develop new technologies before introducing them to Rutgers learning spaces. In addition to a Digital Classroom Lectern, the Training Center is equipped with video conference equipment, wireless display sharing, and more.
- Digital Classroom Lectern
- Video conferencing
- Solstice wireless display sharing: an unlimited number of laptops, phones, or tablets can share images simultaneously on the room displays.
- Mac Book laptops (available by request)
- 3 wall monitors, 1 screen
- 9 moveable, tables with electric outlets
- 16 moveable chairs
- 2 glass boards
Tillett Hall Room 118
53 Avenue E
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8048
Faculty/Staff parking is available behind the building in Lot 101.