The DCS Training Center, located in Tillett Hall Room 118, is a technology-enhanced space used for workshops, consultations, one-on-one training, meetings, select classes, review sessions, presentations, video conferences, and other events that require special technology. It also serves as a pilot classroom where DCS can test its designs and develop new technologies before introducing them to Rutgers learning spaces. In addition to a Digital Classroom Podium, the Training Center is equipped with video conference equipment, wireless display sharing, and more.
When the room is not needed for DCS use, Faculty and staff may request the use of the Training Center for non-reoccurring events that require the use of Training Center technology. To request use of the room, please fill out a form. To request space for a regularly-scheduled class or book other rooms, please contact Scheduling & Space Management.
- Digital Classroom Podium: visit the DCP page for more detail.
- Video conferencing
- Solstice wireless display sharing: an unlimited number of laptops, phones, or tablets can share images simultaneously on the room displays.
- Mac Book laptops (available by request)
- 2 screens, 1 wall monitor
- 9 moveable, tables with electric outlets
- 16 moveable chairs
- 2 glass boards
Tillett Hall Room 118
53 Avenue E
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8048
Faculty/Staff parking is available behind the building in Lot 101.