Digital Classroom Services supports general-purpose classrooms and Chancellor Learning Spaces. There are additional Rutgers-New Brunswick learning spaces that are not supported by DCS, but are support by other units instead. These spaces - including classrooms, labs, and conference rooms - are typically department-controlled and are supported by IT staff from those departments. Below is a list of some of these classrooms, including information on who to contact for technical support in these spaces. Click on a building for a list of rooms and contact information for support. To see if a complete list of rooms that are supported by DCS, visit our Find a Classroom page and view our list of Other Learning Spaces we support.
- Rooms: 112, 113, 168, 170, 173, 187, 243, 253, 261, 369, 370, 372A, 474, 490, 562, 563, 556
- Contact: Bloustein School Information Technology Services Office, 848-932-3666, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: N104
- Contact: Lisa Wittmaack, 848-932-2045
- Rooms: 002, 003, 004, 006
- Contact: Office of Information Technology, 833-OIT-HELP
- Rooms: 137
- Contact: Office of Information Technology, 848-OIT-HELP
- Rooms: All rooms except 102, 105, 206, and 208
- Contact: Engineering Computing Services
- Rooms: 1, 2, 3
- Contact: 848-445-1124, email@example.com
For assistance in spaces controlled by UBHC, please visit UBHCHelp.rutgers.edu.