Information for Class-Related Needs
Have a question or a classroom need? Email our staff, call or visit the Help Desk, or fill out a request form.
Visit: Tillett Hall, 53 Avenue E, Room 112, Piscataway, NJ 08854-8040 (Livingston Campus
- Request Equipment: use this form to request access to in-class systems or to request equipment not already available in your classroom.
- Request Assistance: use this form to ask a question or request in-person assistance.
- Report a Problem: use this form to notify DCS of a problem. Note, please call the Help Desk for immediate in-class assistance.
- Videoconference & Streaming Request: Use this if you would like to connect a DCS room to a remote presenter, attendee(s), or distance room.
- DCS Newsletter Registration: use this form to sign up for the DCS newsletter, which includes announcement about classroom upgrades, workshops, and other DCS news.
Policy for Non-Class Events
For non-class events, DCS offers the following:
- Access to the equipment in the room. Find your classroom to learn more about what is available in that room. Fill out an Equipment Request form to request access. If you would like to use the videoconference/streaming equipment that is in a room, fill out a Videoconference & Streaming form.
- Based on availability and upon request, additional microphones and staff to set them up. Fill out an Equipment Request form to request additional microphones.
- A scheduled 30 minute consultation in advance of the event to review the operation of the equipment. Request Assistance using our online form.
- During Help Desk hours, we can arrive 20 minutes prior to you event to assure a successful kickoff. Additional assistance available by calling our Help Desk at 848-445-3612.
We do not provide paid support, audio recording, or video recording. We do not offer the above services in non-DCS spaces. Contact us for information on other service-providers that can assist you.