The following links contain additional information related to adding an online or recording component to a face-to-face class.
- Rutgers Universitywide COVID-19 Information
- DCS Help Desk
- Teaching & Learning with Technology's "Emergency Preparedness" site
- Rutgers Webex Homepage
- Using BigBlueButton to Stream in a Camera-Equipped Space
- Using BigBlueButton to Stream in an Audio & Screencasting Room
- Using Kaltura to Record
- Using Webex to Stream in an Audio & Screencasting Room
- Using Webex to Stream in a Camera-Equipped Spaces
- Using Webex to Stream in a Synchronous Learning Space
- Using Webex to Video Conference in a Synchronous Learning Space
- Classroom Access & Assistance Request Form: while face-to-face classes are suspended, use this form to request access to a classroom and assistance with in-class class video conferencing, streaming, or recording.